New Year, New Me


Like dipping in my big toe to test the water, I've got a lot of things that I've been meaning to dive into headfirst: health and wellness, hobbies, reading, gardening, and faith. Until now, I've been a kid on the first perfect day for swimming; excited to get my head wet and enjoy the cool, refreshing water, but anxious that the pool is too cold and that my swimsuit body is too soft and that I'll drown and that I should be doing something more productive with my time and and and.

It's super cliche, but I'm hoping to use this platform to keep myself accountable and record my progress. Expect fat rants, recipes, challenges, and other updates as I dive into this year, toe first.

It's not the bravest way to do it, nor is it the most efficient, but for me, it's the only way to start.




Comments

Popular Posts